Tuesday, September 19, 2006

err...

This is the first time using the cool city WiFi system to online. And I can hardly move anything lah.But one thing for sure is i am not likely to come to this shop again. I am doubtful about why they are still many people around the shop at night .I just can explain to myself.After the whole last week ,from celebrating the closing ceremony and also have a life time experience with the Kadazan here, I think that 's all for me i can say.

I have the week was quite fun with the accompany of my ex-high school friend .He drove me to the Likas stadium for a splendid experience and also drove me around the town (and eaten the juicest of all steamy hot pau) .I was snapping around with the old digital camera to let u all have a look at what Sabah really is.So i hope u can get a clearer picture lah.

No comments: